Valentines Day

Friday, August 24, 2012

Inspiration for a Pantry but first....

So sorry I've been MIA lately, it seemed if it wasn't one thing it was another that prevented me from posting. Part of the reason was hubby and I had been busy working on the Pantry then there were some delay's in some parts to the pantry, and so on. The parts have finally come in and this weekend we will try again at completing that project but first....

Cote de Texas

I've dreamed of having a cream and white bedroom for so long and hubby and I started talking about the idea of doing that... but then this morning I got reminded as to why we couldn't do this before.



Pup


This little very often sweet companion of mine decided to grab a tomato from the garden and quickly retreated to my bedroom and on the cream color rug had her way with it.  Needless to say we won't be doing a cream and white room. Am I upset, not really I have plenty of other ideas to try and some of them are Pup friendly.

Hopefully after this weekend and if things go well I will have pictures to post of the pantry area, until then have a wonderful weekend and do something special with that someone special in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! So happy to follow your great blog. I can sure relate to making your home pet friendly. We have a Jack Russell and a cat. Here lately, my kitty has been so destructive. His newest hobby is watching things crash on the floor from the counter. :)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Kathy, I've enjoyed your blog too http://lifeonlakeshoredrive.blogspot.com/
      We'll have to talk sometime to exchange pet friendly ideas for our homes. You and your family have a wonderful Labor Day weekend. -Deb

      Delete